Trumark Takes Home Nine SoCal Awards from the Greater Sales & Marketing Council and BIA of Southern California
Trumark Companies was honored by the Greater Sales & Marketing Council and Building Industry Association of Southern California with NINE 2016 SoCal Awards for their professionals and communities, including TEN50 and Upcoast. The annual awards program held this past Saturday, September 10 recognizes all facets of professional achievement including overall product design, sales, marketing, merchandising and design. This year’s competition drew more than 500 entries, with over 600 homebuilding professionals in attendance to celebrate the winners.
Trumark Companies received the following awards:
• Marketing Professional of the Year: Tabatha Petersen – Trumark Urban
• Community Superintendent of the Year: Jakub Rozga – Trumark Urban
• Sales Team of the Year: TEN50
• Best Logo Design: TEN50
• Best Brochure for a Community priced $1.25 Million to $2 Million: TEN50
• Best Website for a Community: TEN50
• Best Signage: TEN50
• Attached Community of the Year – High Rise: TEN50
• Detached Community of the Year Under $1.5 Million: Upcoast – Trumark Homes
Trumark Companies is honored to be recognized with these exceptional awards for their newer communities, TEN50, a new high-rise residential building by Trumark Urban in Downtown Los Angeles, and Upcoast, the signature Trumark Homes community spanning a two-acre bluff in Costa Mesa overlooking the Pacific Ocean.