A First Look at SF’s Newest Luxury Residential Development
San Francisco-based developer Trumark Urban has released the first images of The Pacific, an exquisite property located in San Francisco’s prestigious Pacific Heights neighborhood.
As an adaptive reuse development, the framework of this 250,000-square-foot building provides 76 boutique residences — 10 of which are apart of its Row House Collection — with up to 12-foot ceiling heights and spectacular views of San Francisco.
Nestled next door to Fillmore Street, The Pacific provides a cosmopolitan oasis near parks and quiet streets with the urban conveniences of high-end retail, Michelin-star restaurants and activities.
In the spirit of the Bulgari hotels in London and Milan and the Setai in Miami and New York, The Pacific will have both restful and indulgent common areas, including:
• Health & Wellness | A boutique fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment that opens to a private yoga garden for classes or individual practice.
• Gardens & Terraces | Celebrating the indoor-outdoor California lifestyle, terraces and gardens connect residents to the Bay Area’s temperate climate.
• Attended Lobby with Concierge Service | To cater to residents’ every need, services include a personal concierge and valet
• Observatory Lounge | The pièce de résistance–this luxuriously appointed penthouse lounge offers a spectacular vantage point of the Bay, Mount Tamalpais and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
• Guest Suite | Fully appointed for visiting friends, family or colleagues, this guest suite is fully furnished with a kitchenette and a private garden.
Units will have amenities such as Arclinea Italian cabinets, Gaggenau appliances, Dornbracht, Waterworks, Duravit and Blanco fixtures, European marble countertops, marble floors and walls in bathrooms and radiant heat master bathroom floors. Finishes include level 5 quality plaster in select areas and warm white LED lighting.